Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Meet Baby A

Can you tell who the mom is?


My friend Poc Poc from college also had a baby recently, baby A, who I got to visit in Boston yesterday. She is the calmest, most self-entertaining 10 month old I have ever met. Poc Poc (not her real name, but my college nickname for her, made up in a moment of utter ridiculousness) and I managed to have an adult conversation both before and during lunch. Amazing.

It's been at least five years since I've seen Poc Poc. It was so good to see her again and reminisce about our chemistry classes, catch up on life, and laugh uproariously about the weird women I had crushes on in college. I'm looking forward to seeing what the next phase of her life brings, both as a mom and on the big adventure she is planning for 2009. To see more pictures of the adorable and well-behaved Baby A (as well as some shots of me holding her), check out Poc Poc's blog.

No comments: