Monday, August 4, 2008

Baby, Baby


My friends EB and D did an incredible thing-- they had a baby! I know, I know, people do that all the time all over the world... but this is different. I've known them since our freshman year in college and it still boggles my mind that they have created life. It is a miracle, this babymaking thing, I tell you.
(Normally, I would not gush this way about a baby. I mean, the world is overpopulated, I'm not that kid oriented etc etc... But if anyone was going to reproduce, I'd pick EB&D as two of the most brilliant, nicest, most mature and stable people on the planet).
Above: Ian at two weeks
Below: D with Lilo.


EB, the new mom.


Ian's first appearance at church, yesterday, attracted lots of attention.

Ian's early life is well-documented. EB with the video camera, D with the Nikon, and Zrbrt sharing the blanket as Ian enjoys "tummy time." (Please note, their house is not normally this messy, that is all my stuff spread out in piles around them as I attempt to pack for my train trip).

He likes to sleep on mom's chest.


HT, that's me, with baby. In case you think I am always photogenic, feel free to check out the photos EB just posted of me on her blog-- you can always count on your best friends to make you look good.

No comments: