Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mad Props To My Co-Pilot

My intrepid co-pilot. I call her Eagle Eyes for her ability to spot robins' nests (original, I know).





She's awesome. On top of being incredibly photogenic, she can sledgehammer with the best of them. She makes the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever had (and I don't usually even like cookies). She can kick my butt running (except on a long, steep hill), but best of all she can NAVIGATE. Amen. Thank you for getting us to Baltimore and back yesterday and today.

2 comments:

monkeybutt said...

Wow so many writings since I last checked. Sounds like you are having an awesome time. 102 back at home. Tis the season for heat stoke. Tonight one had a temp of 109.4. Hilarious to see bits of the orange sweatshirt in photos. Bye the way, when are you coming back? I guess I should go check out the airport at least once before then.

Hermit Thrush said...

The orange sweatshirt is a lifesaver, without it I would be an icicle. I don't know when I am coming back yet... sometime late August I hope. I'll keep you posted. I miss medicine, though heat stroke cases were particularly gruesome. I don't suppose it made it at that temp?