Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Itinerary aka My Mad Dash Around The Country Trying To See Everyone I Love

I have exactly two weeks left in Washington, DC as of today. I leave the morning of Aug 2, first dropping off Eagle Eyes at the Baltimore airport at 6 am as she will also be leaving that day on a vacation. Here's my nutty itinerary:

Sat Aug 2 Washington, DC to Durham, NC driving. Spend the night with my mother and dad.
Mon Aug 4 Raleigh NC to Jacksonville, FL by overnight train to see my sister and brother-in-law
Tues Aug 5 Arrive Jacksonville, FL at 7 am
Thurs Aug 7 Tentative car trip scheduled to Orlando, FL to visit my grandmother and grandfather's brother and sister
Fri Aug 8 Jacksonville, FL to Hartford, CT by plane to visit my Aunt K (as cheap as it would be to drive from Jacksonville, FL to NY, NY with my sister that weekend, and as much fun as it would probably be to see the Eastern seaboard that way after much debate I decided to treat myself to a flight to CT so I could spend more time with my aunt)
Fri Aug 15 Hartford, CT to Seattle, WA by plane to spend a weekend with my oldest childhood friend, J
Mon Aug 18 Seattle, WA to San Jose, CA by plane arriving back home and finally, finally getting to see all my homies from the emergency clinic and my beloved cats

There will undoubtedly be some other trips within this schedule, hopefully to see my aunt N and T in Boston and also maybe my sister for a day in New York city. I'll see how it all turns out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cats have marked Aug 18th on their calendars and have asked that I trim the nails and brush them all nice on Aug 17th. :)