Monday, July 28, 2008

Interactive Blog: Pop Quiz-- How Well Do You Know Me?

As I transition from this project to vacation then back to CA, I am not sure what to write about as originally the purpose of this blog was to write about my work. The new natural subject would seem to be... me! So I am going to write a little more about myself in the coming weeks (some of you may wonder how that is possible, but I have written a fair amount about birds, just not science or the research on this project). I got the idea for a quiz as I know two people who did a quiz about themselves for their 30th birthdays this summer (my good friend and new father D, and NY's friend SH of National Mall scavenger hunt fame).

Today I went to the National Mall.
1. Where do you think I headed first?
a. The National Gallery of Art
b. The National Museum of the American Indian
c. The National Museum of Natural History

2. Which museum did I enjoy the most?
a. The National Gallery of Art
b. The National Museum of the American Indian
c. The National Museum of Natural History

3. What exhibit did I visit in the National Gallery of Art?
a. Small French Paintings (Impressionists included)
b. Dutch Cabinet Galleries
c. Richard Misrach: On The Beach

OK readers, there aren't too many of you who write comments (but I appreciate every one of you who does), so don't feel shy. I will warn you question 2 is very tricky as I actually walked past one museum and then turned around and headed back to it, surprising even myself, but that is the place I enjoyed the most. I'll post answers in a few days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will say A,B,A

aunt k said...

I'm guessing 1) c 2) a and 3) c

Hermit Thrush said...

I'm impressed, so far you each have gotten one answer correct, and they weren't obvious ones either. Thanks for playing, I'll see if I can come up with a prize. As for the rest of you, I like it when people comment so don't be shy!

Hermit Thrush said...

Nope wait, I have to take that back. There is one right answer among the replies in the comments so far. I didn't make it easy, sorry.

eb said...

c a c