Friday, June 27, 2008

More On Melissa's Concert

I'm not the only one who was awed by the concert Wednesday night.
My friend NY, who accompanied me to the show, wrote a blog entry on the show titled "On Melissa's".
There were several reviews on Melissa's concert site.
And this review of her first concert on the tour contains a post by bstrongspeaktru who tried to write down everything Melissa said during the concert, and will give you a more detailed description than my post of what transpired during the concert even though it was a different concert because it sounds like it was very similar (even the writing style is similar to mine I think).

I am still enjoying the after-concert glow. Today, at noon, driving to our last site for the day, Janis Joplin's "Piece of My Heart" came on the radio and I yelled at Eagle Eyes, "Turn it up! I've been singing this song for two days." Yeah.

No comments: