Monday, November 10, 2008

A Trip To The Vet's


Saturday I took my cats to work to re-check Lindy's bloodwork before her appointment with the internist on Tuesday morning. Simon was just keeping her company-- as you will see below they provide each other with a lot of comfort in stressful situations. Below I am checking Lindy's blood pressure. I was quite distraught to find she has become hypertensive, but I am smiling because of something funny Dr. Cool was saying as he snapped the shot.



They like to huddle together in the cage. Pretty darn cute. Between Lindy's high blood pressure and their obvious stress at being in the hospital, I jumped at the chance to go home early when we were slow, and so I got them out of there as fast as possible.

2 comments:

aunt k said...

sorry about Lindy's BP. The pictures are really cute...

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, there are my buddies.
I hope Lindy is okay.
Tell them I said hi :)