Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Holiday Wish List

EB and some of my other faraway friends have posted their holiday wish lists online. And I got my first query about holiday presents today. So here is mine:

What I'd Really, Really Like

  • A quiet place to live
  • A full-time job in veterinary emergency medicine, critical care or internal medicine
  • An acceptance to one of my first choice schools (Cornell, Davis, Maryland or Wisconsin)
And if my family sends me money I will spend it on:
  • Running shoes (another pair or two would be nice, new ones help prevent injuries)
  • A two month pass to a local, outdoor saltwater pool
Anything else would be extraneous, superfluous and unnecessary-- I look really simple on paper, huh? Too bad my personality isn't as simple as my needs and wants or I'd really be a winner.

No comments: