Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Have Applications Coming Out Of My Ears

I can calculate my GPA in my sleep at this point, and all kinds of variations on it. Total GPA, undergraduate GPA at primary institution, last 30 hours GPA, last 45 hours of course work GPA, GPA of required courses if you give me a list of the required courses...

L and I were laughing about this last night and the tediousness of the application process.

But can I calculate a recombination frequency or do any of my genetics homework? I've been ignoring my schoolwork for the sake of these darn applications. I'm going to tackle the genetics on the train to Menlo Park this morning, the round trip gives me an hour and a half of study time (one more nice thing about public transit). I guess the real test will be my genetics test on Monday. I'm not looking forward to that one.