Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Let The Fun And Games Begin


Two weeks from today I will be free. Done with finals. I can barely wait.

In the meantime, I'm owned by my books.

However, that does not mean I will not have some fun. I'm going to see the South bay opening of MILK on Friday and have some runs planned over the weekend, the standing date with the farmer's market on Sunday (last week I checked out Campbell's farmer's market and got some sage and cheddar goat cheese for when I finish my current slab of garlic goat cheese).

I haven't been getting enough sleep lately. Four days of back to back shifts at the emergency clinic kicked my butt over Thanksgiving so I actually returned to school more tired than when I left. Nice.

Above is a photo of me with QuietSuperstar nurse at Dr Cool's party. After this photo was taken I then went straight to my graveyard shift. November was a long month...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Thanksgiving kicked my butt, too. =( I'm still trying to recover from my cold.

eb said...

You look great in the photo - not sleep deprived at all! Let me know how you like Milk - it is currently at the top of my to-see list.