Friday, February 20, 2009

By Train: New York To Connecticut



One thing my sister and I share in common is that we are both readers (neither one of us has ever owned a TV). Above I am reading an article on apoptosis titled "Genetic Control of Programmed Cell Death in the Nematode" (see the little C. elegans in the top right corner of my paper, Dr V?:) Below my sister is taking a break from her reading to check on her daughter. Her paper is on 16th century women's craft production, if I remember correctly. Last week on the train she was reading bell hooks, which is a bit more my speed.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally got a chance to catch up on your blog! People have been asking me at work how you are doing, but I didn't know! It sounds like you're doing lots of fun stuff with your sister (who, as always, I insist looks insanely like you) and your neice.